Friday, February 15, 2013

Let's talk about burgundy...

Another big fall/winter trend this season is hues of burgundy, wine, and plum.  I love this trend and glad it's around.  I've always been attracted to dark colors.  I'm not a huge bright color person.  This shade is also perfect for pairing with black which I love.

In this collage I threw together a burgundy blouse with a leather skater skirt.  Those are also all the rage this season.  Also my personally favorite shoe: Jeffery Campbell Litas.  These ones have the gold studs on them which adds even more edgy glam to the outfit.

I'm also a sucker for collar necklaces, especially gold ones so I had to throw that in here as well.  

You can rock this season's trend in a pair of skinny jeans, a blouse, your nails, makeup or pretty much anything.  When deciding to go with this trend, make sure you stick to that color pallet and don't go too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment