Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New York Fashion Week '14

I'm going to start this blog off by saying sorry for my absence.  My computer was having some major issues, plus I was on a road trip for work.  But I'm back now, and I had to buy a new computer.  I think it was time though.  

So NYFW starts tomorrow and I am very excited to be here for my first fall fashion week!  I am excited to go to Lincoln center and look at all the exciting street fashion.  I will be sure to post a blog with that as well as reviews of the runway shows.  I might be able to get into a few shows, so if I do, don't you worry, there will be a blog about that as well.  I'm going to try to do at least one a day for fashion week, so I can keep you posted!!

What are some trends you think will be on the runway this season?  What designers are you most excited about?

Stay tuned this week for more!

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment