Sunday, September 8, 2013

NYFW Updates

So upon walking around SoHo today, I've decided some people have no idea how to dress themselves. I constantly see people wearing the strangest outfits and wondered if people even looked in the mirror before they stepped out the door.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly okay with people who dress differently and unexpected, but sometimes it's too much.  Because of this, I've decided I'm going to do a weekly installment called "What the F*** Are You Wearing?"  I hope you tune in, because I feel like it's going to be a funny blog to read and I'll take the outfits that are no's and make them into yes's.

On another note, fashion week is in full swing and I hung around outside of the Lincoln Center yesterday.  There were a lot of high fashion people milling around and I did have two celebrity sightings. Also I have been watching the shows and I feel like pastel and whites are here to stay for spring.  Most of the materials that graced the runway where light and airy, but there were some darker, leather pieces mixed into the collections as well.  Stay tuned for more updates as the week continues!

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment